Being Fit is 70% Nutrition & 30% Exercise
CLICK on the video to play
3 Free ebooks just for taking a look.
Join my private Facebook Group @ http://www.facebook.com/groups/RonsBodybyVi/
where you will get the personal support you need to reach your fitness goals
Ron’s Choice for losing 13 to 39 pounds in 90 days with the Body by Vi 90 day Challenge
Every goal MUST have a plan. Fail to plan, plan to fail!
1. Must have a definite time frame = 90 days
2. Must be believable and attainable = 13 to 39 pounds
3. Progress must be measurable = consistent weigh ins and measuring
4. Written steps to follow = work out routine and flexible menu (calories in vs. calories burned)
5. Short term goals = up to ½ pound a day or 3 pounds per week (6 days a week)
Being fit is 70% nutrition and 30% exercise. To lose weight exercise should be 70% cardio 30% muscle building. Some things you must find out. Your BMI to set your ultimate goal, your target heart rate, avg calories burned, calories of your favorite foods.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to eat specific foods and follow a specific diet = No
2 shakes a day with sensible snacks a sensible meal Calories consumed vs. Calories burned
2. Should I continue to drink the shakes once I have lost my weight? = Yes
1 shake a day gives your body 1/3 of the nutrition that it needs to function properly each day. Have you ever been on a diet to only gain the weight back? This is a lifestyle not a diet. You have to decide, do you want to become and stay healthy or do you just want lose some weight and then go back to where you were? Your health is the most important thing that affects you, your family and friends. Calories consumed vs. Calories burned
3. Can I afford it = Yes (you can even get it for free)
Can you afford not to get healthy? When losing weight with the challenge the shakes replace a meal for less than $2 a meal. How much money have you spent on other diets or “magic” pills that did not work? Do you take medications for High blood pressure, Diabetes, or cholesterol? Did you know that you weight is the number contributor to most of these health problems?
4. Do the shakes taste good and what flavors are there? = Yes – Unlimited
The shake mix, that taste like cake mix. The shakes taste great alone or you can mix whatever you would like in it depending on your goals for caloric intake. You can click on the link above to get the recipe book. Again Calories consumed vs. Calorie burned.
5. Do I have to exercise to lose weight if I drink 2 shakes a day? = No
Of course it is recommended to exercise at least 20 minutes a day 3 days a week whether you are trying to lose weight or not. Calories consumed vs. Calories burned. You probably burn at least 2000 calories a day with normal activity, so with the nutrition from the shakes and keeping to a 1500 calorie a day diet you would lose about a pound a week and should set your goal accordingly to 13 lbs in 90 days.
ViSalus Co-Founder Ryan Blair
Gives all of the proceeds to Charity
from his #1 Best Seller